October 14-15th, 2017
We are The Green Race – A new enviro mix of some of the best road & trail running around! We organise personal training, fun runs, retreats & trail races.
Two-day-one-night running retreat in Macau
Casinos, Asia Las Vegas, 24 hours of shops, bars, Portuguese history, awesome dining and TRAILS
Trail running might not be your first thought when picturing Macau, but it has a great network of highly accessible sweeping tracks and trails. If you’re interested in a weekend away from Hong Kong, or you’re in Macau and want to improve your running, we’ve got a full two-days of running, hiking, dining, and socialising GreenRetreat Macau this October 14th and 15th
Grand Coloane Resort
Day 1 – 23k trail run catered to all fitness level (Coloane Taipa Trail network)
Day 2 – 8k trail run followed by beach intervals / time-trials / pilates session
Day 2 – Optional 40k Run Tour of Macau (this option is mostly road running and instead of 8k trail run + intervals + pilates).
*Subject to change based on availability. We are working to create the best retreat experience possible!
- Fully transferable entry up to 24hrs before the event.
- 1 Free solo entry to Immortals GreenRace (16 Sept), Tigershead GreenRace (25 Nov 2017) or Braemar GreenRace (Jan 2018).
- Single way ferry ticket from Hong Kong Sheung Wan Ferry to Macau / Taipa Ferry Terminal
- Transport from Macau Ferry Terminal to Grand Coloane Resort
- 1 night accommodation at Grand Coloane Resort
- Use of pool & shower available (overnight stay only, or pay $250HKD for access without no overnight stay)
- Dining – Healthy afternoon tea set (day 1)
- Dining – Western brunch (day 2)
- Shuttle transportation from Grand Coloane Resort to Macau / Taipa Ferry Terminal (day 2)
- Health & Running information workshop and Q&A
- Professional running advice by Vlad Ixel
- 2x 1hr Pilates and stretching sessions
- Intervals and beach session
- Discounts and Special Offers from our Green Partners.
Option 1 – HK $2400pp (Full package with all inclusions, overnight stay at Grand Coloane, ferry ticket all included)
Option 2 – HK $1500pp (Ferry ticket + below inclusions available, overnight stay at Grand Coloane not included)
Option 3 – HK $1450pp (Dining inclusions + access to Grand Coloane Pool + Showers. Ferry + accommodations not included.)