Registration for Kapuhala Hong Kong – March 31, 2018
1. What payments are accepted? Do you charge any additional fees?
- Registration fee pricing is all inclusive – no additional transaction fees or deposits etc.
- Timing Band Deposit & Shuttle Bus Services (if available for this event) are included in the posted pricing.
- Don’t want a finishers t-shirt or hoodie, if offered at this event? You’ll have the option to either donate funds to HelpHK or rebate the cost of your own registration.
- Visa, MasterCard, and American Express are securely processed through Stripe Payments HK.
2. Where do I find the latest course maps and gpx files for this event?
- All HK GreenRace maps and gpx files are available at tgr.run/maps.
3. What prizes available for competitors at this event?
- All prizes details can be found at thegreenrace.hk/results.
4. I’m looking for the full detail info of this event.
5. Do you have any training tips to help me prepare for this?
- We are partnered with Katia Kucher at d.BeFit to provide our runners with expert training advice at tgr.run/training.
6. How do I add another runner?
- Please register each runner separately. You will have the option to add another runner after you complete registration for the first runner.
7. Is my registration refundable?
- Although we do not offer refunds on any GreenRace events, registrations are transferrable using thegreenrace.hk/connect.
8. What are your typhoon inclement weather arrangements?
- See GreenRace Rules for our inclement weather policy. Entries are non-refundable for any reason, including inclement weather.